8.3.08

The Curious Incident of...

SERŠ teachers of English organized the visit of the Gimnazija Celje-Center Have Fun Club theatrical group on 5 March on the stage of Prva Gimnazija Maribor. Mark Haddon's novel The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time in its dramatized version was accepted warmly by SERŠ students. The following are some of their comments:

-The show was good. I liked it. I don't think I would be able to act like that.

-The actors in the play were playing almost flawlessly.

-The actors, given the fact that they were actually two years younger than we are, acted almost like professionals.

-Their performance got me, too. I have some experience with the theatre (I am an amateur actor myself), so I know how hard it is to perform on stage... I've never acted in another language but I think that performing in a foreign language is much harder.