27.9.07

September 26, European Day of Languages

The most important language for me is Slovenian, because it's my mother language and I speak it every day!

The primary language for me is Slovenian, I live in this country and I would be lost without it. Nevertheless, I would be only half a man without the legendary English language that connects me to the world.

We should respect Slovenian language, because it is our mother tongue. But without English some of us wouldn't be able to communicate with people all over the world. So we must respect English as well.

For me the most important is Slovenian language, but English is also very important, because if we need a job outside our country we should know English very well to communicate with other people.

For me the most important language is Slovenian, because it is my mother language. But for me English language is important too, because I need it in the world of computer.

1. ag

I don't speak a lot, but I think that language is important anyway. Without speaking other languages we couldn't communicate with people around the world.

2. bg